11.06.2010

Grief, Loss, Tragedy and Community on the Internet: Audio from Panel @BlogHer10

Left to right: Cecily, Kim, Loralee, Anissa, and Peter

Finally, the audio file from the Grief panel that took place in New York at BlogHer10 on August 8, just a few hours before I did my presentation on online grieving at Camp Widow in San Diego. One of the goals of my show was to have a good back and forth on Twitter between the two panels, but spotty internet at both sites foiled my plan. UNTIL NOW!!! Well, if you have the proper equipment ... considering how hard it can be to get a lapel mike, time machine is probably going to be tough.

The panel featured Cecily Kellogg from Uppercase Woman, Peter and Anissa Mayhew from Hope4Peyton and FreeAnissa, and my wonderful friends Loralee Choate from Loralee's Looney Tunes and Kim Trimble from Live from the 205.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Great discussion, so open and raw. I so believe we need to talk openly about death. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...